Quick LinksVISIT OUR SCHOOL OLMC FESTIVAL CATHOLIC EDUCATION AZ ALUMNI
Stay Informed. Follow Us.
Never miss an exciting update! Follow us on social media.
FullCircle Coffee Shop Open
The Full Circle Coffee Shop will be open on Fri, Dec 13 from 7:00-8:30am. They accept credit and debit cards, and they are donating some of the proceeds back to the school! Please stop by for a wonderful drink!
Our Lady of Guadalupe Novena
Dec 3, 2019 - Dec 12, 2019
As part of the Diocese’s 50th Anniversary, OLMC School will pray the Novena leading up to the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe from Tue, Dec 3 - Thu, Dec 12. We will pray this together at school, but all are encouraged pray it with us at home as well. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Dec 12, 2019: 2:00pm
To celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, School Mass will be moved from Wed, Dec 11 to Thu, Dec 12 at 2:00pm. If you would like to bring roses for Our Lady's procession, click here to sign up.
Christmas Program: "Christmas Traditions"
Dec 18, 2019: 7:00pm
in the church
Why choose a Catholic education?
Selecting a school for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School believes in providing a holistic Catholic Christian environment that serves the soul, mind and body of each student we serve.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student Learning Expectations
An Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student is wrapped in the A.R.M.S. of the Church by being:
- Takes responsibility for words and actions and the impact they have on self and others
- Respects rules and demonstrates qualities of a faith-filled citizen
- Displays an understanding of social, cultural and economic differences
- Demonstrates care and compassion for others and self
- Shows compassion for and is generous to those in need
- Relates to peers and demonstrates forgiveness and support when necessary
- Develops morality based on Catholic values
- Demonstrates knowledge of Catholic teachings and traditions through worship and stewardship.
If you and your child are interested in learning more about our school, please call us at 480-967-5567 to schedule a campus tour or “shadow” day where your child can participate in the classroom activities for a day.