Stay Informed. Follow Us.
Never miss an exciting update! Follow us on social media.
Oct 11, 2019 - Oct 15, 2019
Thu, Oct 10 – Early Dismissal at 12:30pm
Fri, Oct 11 – No School – Teacher In-Service
Mon, Oct 14 and Tue, Oct 15 – No School
School resumes Wed, Oct 16
Oct 20, 2019
Immediately following the 7:00am and 11:00am Masses on Sun, Oct 20, guided tours of the OLMC School campus will be given. Please invite any families who may be interested in attending the school or anyone who may want to see the beautiful renovations of the campus thanks to the grant from Shea Family Charities.
Dine at Menchie's and support OLMC School Dads Club
Oct 22, 2019: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
at Menchie’s at the Collective, 1128 E. Baseline Rd., Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85283
Mention or bring this flyer and 20% of your purchase will be donated to OLMC Dad’s Club.
Nov 11, 2019: 9:00am - 11:00am
Registration is open for a Taste of Kindergarten Open House. Your child will experience a morning in the kindergarten classroom while parents will meet with teachers and administrators to learn about OLMC Catholic School and all it has to offer.
Why choose a Catholic education?
Selecting a school for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School believes in providing a holistic Catholic Christian environment that serves the soul, mind and body of each student we serve.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student Learning Expectations
An Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student is wrapped in the A.R.M.S. of the Church by being:
- Takes responsibility for words and actions and the impact they have on self and others
- Respects rules and demonstrates qualities of a faith-filled citizen
- Displays an understanding of social, cultural and economic differences
- Demonstrates care and compassion for others and self
- Shows compassion for and is generous to those in need
- Relates to peers and demonstrates forgiveness and support when necessary
- Develops morality based on Catholic values
- Demonstrates knowledge of Catholic teachings and traditions through worship and stewardship.
If you and your child are interested in learning more about our school, please call us at 480-967-5567 to schedule a campus tour or “shadow” day where your child can participate in the classroom activities for a day.