Mission Statement and Purpose
The mission of the OLMC Dads' Club is to build better relationships with our fellow OLMC families and to help improve OLMC for our children.
We appreciate all the efforts our dads give. The Dads' Club does not have a requirement for how much our dads are involved, because any time spent attending a meeting, helping with the planning of an event, or providing assistance for a project will greatly benefit our children and our school.
Our “dads” are any adult male figure in your student's life.
- Welcome Back Cookout
- Family Movie Night
- Fall Social and Teacher Contest
- Casino Night
- The Big Game Contest
- Father/Daughter Dance
- NCAA Bracket Pool
- OLMC Festival (Burger & Hot Dog Stand)
- End of the Year BBQ
What We Do…
Event fundraising and raffles go right back into our school and future events to benefit our children. Some of our recent contributions:
- Installed the water fountains on campus
- Installed the prayer garden and planted all the shrubs
- Provided labor and supplies for the kindergarten play area
- Donated the storage shed by the baseball field
- Installed new counters in all the classroom sink areas
- Created the memory benches found throughout OLMC
- Paid for and organized labor for the library remodel
- Purchased new pads for the poles on basketball courts