Thank You for your Support!
Festival Baskets Donations Needed
It's that time of year again! OLMC is holding its annual silent auction during this year's parish festival and is asking our families for donations for our silent auction baskets. This is not mandatory, but very much appreciated. Your donation will enable us to create wonderful auction baskets to suit everyone's tastes!
Basket donation item themes by class – see the suggestions below as a guide:
Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Father’s Day
Everyone Loves Disney
All things Disney for Children and Adults
Everyone Needs a Superhero
All things Superhero for Children and Adults
AZ Sports Fan
Anything for baby up to 1 year old (no stuffed animals)
Anything for toddlers ages 1-3 years old (no stuffed animals)
Life’s a Beach
The Great Outdoors
Friday Night Pizza
Please drop off your donations at the school office. For more information contact:
- Carey Anthony - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Michele Daley - firstname.lastname@example.org
OLMC Silent Auction Needs You!
The OLMC Parish Festival Auction Committee is looking for donations to the silent auctions. We will take any new item, large or small!
- Christmas or birthday gifts you would like to regift
- Clean out your gift stash or birthday closet
- Things you meant to return and now it’s too late
- Season tickets you are not going to be able to use (ASU Gammage, Symphony, Ballet, Sporting Events)