OLMC Application Process
1. Schedule a Tour! Come and see what makes OLMC so special.
2. Apply! Classes are capped at 28 students.
- You must include the most recent report card
- Any important academic documentation (IEP, 504, MET, SSP, etc.)
- The applicant will come in for placement testing (usually on a Friday)
For incoming 7th and 8th grade students only:
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation from teachers
- Schedule an interview with the Principal
3. Learn about the ESA Scholarship. OLMC recommends all families apply. The scholarship covers 100% of 1st-8th grade tuition and about 75% of Kindergarten tuition.
4. You will be notified if your child is accepted or if OLMC needs additional information. If there is no space available in the class, your child will be placed next on the waiting list and you will be notified as soon as a space opens up.